Naxxramas Raid (Level 80) Minimum Gear/Stat Requirement
This is the minimum gear requirement guideline for NaxxramasÂ Raid instance. Try to spec and gear your class properly to achieve these targets if you plan on clearing Naxxramas. This is just a recommended minimum requirements guideline for both Normal (10 mans) and Heroic ( 25 mans) difficulty but aim for higher.
Minimum Requirement for Tanks
- Defense Rating: 540 (Defense Cap)
- Health: 25k
- Armor: 21k+
Minimum Requirement for DPS class
- All dps class should have at least more than 1.5k dps… 1.8k would be ideal.
- Classes whose dps depends on Attack Power should have at least 2.5k Attack Power.
- Classes whose dps depends on Spell Power should have at least 1350 Spell Power.
- Dps should have at least 75% towards the hit cap.
Note: It is possible to down the bosses with a few dps in the raid with less than 1.5k dps but then the fight becomes intense as the healers will run out of mana healing for longer time also some bosses will enrage and wipe the raid if your group can’t down him quick enough.
Minimum Requirement for Healers
- Healers should have at least 1500 Bonus Heal
- 160 MP5 (mana regeneration while in combat)
Note: A resto Druid or a resto Shamman would be really good to have in the raid group as a lot of the bosses do Poison damage in Naxxramas. For example Maexxana in Arachnid Quarter casts ‘Necrotic Poison’ (Reduces healing taken by 90% for 30 seconds) to targets in melee range in front of Maexxna, generally the tank. If the tank is not cleansed from this poison immediatelyÂ then that’s a guaranteed wipe. Abolish Poison (Druid spell) is the most effective way to remove it.
Don’t forget to read the comment section below to pick up some suggestions left by the visitors. Leave ur suggestions in the comment area below.