Vault of Archavon minimum gear/stat requirements
This is the minimum gear requirement guideline for Vault of Archavon Raid instance. Try to spec and gear your class properly to achieve these targets if you plan on clearing Vault of Archavon.
Minimum Requirement for Tanks
Defense Rating at least: 540 (Defense Cap)
Minimum Requirement for DPS class
The key thing to remember for the dps classes for this raid is that the main boss (Archavon the Stone Watcher) is on an enrage timer of 5 minutes, which means he will enrage if not killed quickly enough and wipe the raid instantly. So every dps class need to output at least a decent amount of dps to down this boss.
- All dps class should have at least more than 1.3k dps for normal (10 man) and 1.6k dps for Heroic difficulty (25 man).
- Classes whose dps depends on Attack Power should have at least 2.8k Attack Power.
- Classes whose dps depends on Spell Power should have at least 1450 Spell Power.
- Dps should have at least 85% towards the hit cap.
Note that it is possible to down the boss with a few dps in the raid with less than the suggested dps but then the fight becomes challenging as Archavon the Stone Watcher (main boss) will enrage and wipe the raid if he is not down within 5 minutes.
Minimum Requirement for Healers
- Healers should have at least 1600 Bonus Heal and 600 mana regeneration.
- 190 MP5 (Mana regeneration while in combat)
See the Vault of Archavon boss killing strategy and video to learn the boss and trash pull fights. Leave your suggestions in the comment area below.